Editor’s note: Like many other people, the pandemic threw my life into chaos this week. This week’s post will be short, but I have a favor to ask. Prior to the outbreak, a colleague and I were on the verge of signing a contract to write a new book entitled “Generation Re: The Age of Re-imagination, Re-invention, and Re-connection.” We still intend to write the book but in light of the world’s rapidly changing situation, we have made a decision to pivot and now intend to write a slightly different book tentatively entitled “The Great Reset: The Age of Re-imagination, Re-invention, and Re-connection.“
Here is my request: I would like your help in finding individuals, organizations, businesses, and corporations who are using the pandemic to:
- Reimagine the future
- Reframe paradigms
- Reexamine assumptions
- Relearn ancient truths
- Redesign products or services
- Reinvent themselves or their businesses
- Recreate services
- Reignite hope and optimism
- Reconnect with people or nature in unique ways, or
- Just hit a giant “reset” button in a way the rehumanizes, refreshes, renews, reforms, reboots, and regenerates the world.
If you know of any such businesses, I’d love to hear their stories. As leaders, we must all do a lot of rethinking these days. (Please send any links, stories, or ideas to me directly at [email protected]). Thank You!